Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thank You, Thank You!

First, I would like to thank the American Brahman Breeders Association for allowing me to travel to Australia and experience the trip of a lifetime!  Thank you to the Australian Brahman Breeders Association for having me and for coordinating the trip, also for looking out for me while I was there and for taking me to great families!

Thank you to the following families for welcoming me into their homes and for making me feel at home:  Kenrol Brahman Stud, Cole Family;  Cambil Brahmans, Camm Family;  Fern Hills, Brett McCamley Family; Voewood, Quinn Family; Fenech Brahman Cattle Co, Tony Fenech Family;  Lancefield Scott McCamley Family; Apis Creek, Olive Family; and Palmvale Red Brahmans, Streeter Family.  Also, a big thank you to those families who took the time to show me around their properties!

While in Australia, I met some really great people and have made life long friends.  I had the time of my life and I hope that I get the chance to come back one day! 

       - Brooke Prather




No comments:

Post a Comment